- 8 kumquats, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 340g tofu
- 340g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp black coffee
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of icing sugar
- Heat the sugar and orange juice in a pan, then add the kumquats.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until caramelised.
- Melt the Chocolate over a pan of boiling water and blend in the tofu, coffee and vanilla extract.
- Allow to chill.
Serving & Presentation Suggestion
Spread the plate with some coconut Chantilly and then use a hot spoon to quenelle the mousse on top. Garnish with caramelised kumquats, grated orange zest and edible flowers.