- 120g aquafaba (the juice from the tinned chickpeas)
- 1 tsp cream of tartare
- 120g caster sugar
- Place the aquafaba and cream of tartare into a clean, grease free bowl.
- Using the beater attachment, whisk the mixture until soft peaks
- Slowly add the caster sugar whilst whisking on full speed until the mixture becomes thick and glossy.
- Place some in a small bowl and add a few drops of food colouring.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe giant meringues onto a lined baking tray
- To make it fun … add some sprinkle
- Place in a preheated oven that has been heated to 100°C for an at least 2 hours